Here’s how it works.
While gross in theory, this little tool is actually handy and fairly popular.
2. High Heels
Well, if Tori Spelling believes in them, they’re obviously a grand idea. By a company called “Heelarious.”
3. Bacon-Flavored Infant Formula
A huge tub is only $19.99.
5. The Crib Dribbler
So you can feed your baby like a hamster.
8. Baby Bangs
Really makes you wonder why Urban Outfitters hasn’t opened a baby outpost yet.
9. A Crying Analyzer
This baby is only 42% satisfied with the job you’re doing. $48.51 from Amazon.com.
13. The Thudguard
The fins on top add aerodynamics to your baby’s movements. Get it here.
14. Giant Hand Pillows That “Conform to Your Baby’s Body”
Get it here.
15. Paper High Chair
For the sustainable baby.
17. The Baby Butt Fan
For the easy, breezy, carefree baby.
19. The Crumb Cap
Designed by a mother to “prevent her toddler from squishing food in her hair during meals.” Get it here.
- U.S. President Barack Obama and leaders from 20 nations called for doubling clean energy research funding over the next five years at the Paris climate summit 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›