1. Make an official Disney autograph book from scrapbooking supplies.
For the lucky child who’s Disney World-bound. Get the DIY here.
9. Make travel mugs and coasters out of Disney World maps.
Everyone can get familiar with the Magic Kingdom grounds ahead of time. They also make great souvenirs. Get the directions here.
16. Create a color matching game with paint chips.
These also make great activity cards for playing Go Fish on the plane or in the car. Get the instructions here.
34. Make these special Mickey Mouse parade wavers.
Get the directions here.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.