1. E.L.F. Lip Exfoliator, $3 from Target
“THIS IS ABSOLUTELY MY HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT. #1 PRODUCT OF ALL TIME.”
There are multiple instances of this item getting claims of “softest lips ever” on Pinterest.
2. Sephora Eye Makeup Remover, $9.50 from Sephora
“This works really good!”
3. Serius Serum, $25 from Amazon
“I kid you not, this stuff works on everything. Pimple? It’s literally gone in a couple of hours. Rash? That too. Razor burn? Gone. This stuff is a miracle cure all.”
4. BeneFit Fakeup Concealer, $24 from BeneFit
“Best under eye concealer yet! Hydrating so you don’t have to worry about creasing or cake-ing, and covers imperfections and dark circles with ease.”
5. Ben Nye Final Seal, $5.50 from Camera Ready Cosmetics
“For your wedding day. This is what the Disney Princesses use at Disney World to set their makeup after applying. Even if you sweat, hug, or rub, your makeup will stay in place and your face won’t be shiny. You can’t see or feel it either once it’s dried, but this stuff is legit!”
6. Not Your Mother’s Way to Grow Long & Strong Shampoo, $5.99 from Ulta
“One of the best shampoos for growing hair. I’ve been using it every other day for over two months and tons of growth.”
This can’t be true.
BUT WHAT IF IT IS??
7. Intelligent Nutrients Anti-Aging Mist, $35 from Intelligent Nutrients
“I know, it’s silly to spend $35 on skin mist, but I love the way this smells and feels. It is a great primer and really works well with my face cream.” That does not sound silly at all. Get it here.
9. Pureology Reviving Red Line, available from Ulta
“Recently dyed my hair red & this stuff makes it last! I swear by it.”
10. M Moroccan Oil, $15 from Amazon
“I love this stuff — makes hair shiny and reduces drying time.”
11. NYX Eyeshadow Base, $7 from NYX
“I love this stuff!! Makes a world of difference in your eye makeup!!”
12. Jonathan Dirt Texturizing Paste, $14 from Beauty Bar
“Best hair product EVER!!”
13. John Freida Volume Root Booster, $6.89 from Amazon
“This product really works if you want to add volume to your hair! I’ve had a hard time finding something that will work and this is very light, doesn’t leave residue and isn’t sticky!”
14. The Tangle Teezer, $17 from ASOS
“Before I found this, it was a daily struggle trying to get through my daughter, Sophie’s, hair. Now it’s a breeze and it’s all I use!!”
15. Dr. Brandt Oil-Free Hydrator, $35 from Sephora
“This is the best product ever!! Really works :) swear by it ”
16. Kiehl’s Skin Rescuer, $40 from Kiehl’s
“Currently loving: Kiehl’s Skin Rescuer. Moisturizes well, helps with redness. I’m reserving the right to change my mind on this though because sometimes Kiehl’s products work for me really well initially and then randomly start breaking me out in a couple of weeks.”
17. Philosophy Microdelivery Purifying Peel, $42 from Drugstore.com
“The Sephora lady said this would brighten up my skin without irritating my rosacea and maybe I should use it a few times more to be certain but by gum I think she was right!”
18. Nailtiques Nail Protein, $9.49 from Dermstore
“I love this stuff. My sweet niece introduced me to this line of products, and they really work! My nails are much healthier and longer! You can get this at Ulta.”
Features some awesome ’80s packaging as well to go with your Nagel posters.
19. Osis+ Dust It, $17 from Beauty Store Depot
“This stuff is AMAZING! Sprinkle on the scalp and rub it in the roots for INSTANT volume. It really works!”
20. Revlon Photoready, $12.99 from Ulta
“Also tried this product this week, and it absolutely rocks! 10.00 makes the skin really look luminous :)”
21. Band-Aid Blister Friction Block Stick, $5.99 from Drugstore.com
“Band-Aid friction block stick. This stuff really works! Sick of blisters or red sores from tight but oh so fashionable shoes…this is my go-to product that saves my feet daily! It’s the best invention and is always in my purse.”
22. Organic Virgin Coconut Oil for Thick, Curly Hair, available from Trader Joes
Agustina Andreoletti says, “I have really thick curly hair that can get unruly fast if I’m not using the right hair products. Coconut oil is the only product I’ve been using lately. Here is how: Thick, frizz-prone hair: I apply a nickle-sized amount of coconut oil on towel-dried hair - starting with the ends, working my way up to the roots and letting it air dry.”
Chill Murray says, “I just discovered the same thing. I was using a teeny bit of coconut lotion. Dreamy antidote to the frizz monster.”
23. Tarte Natural Cheek Stain, $30 from Sephora
“This really is an amazing product. Not only does it work on subtle staining cheeks, but on lips, as well.”
24. ModLash False Eyelashes, $3.49 from Madame Madeline
“Best false eyelashes ever. And they aren’t too thick where they look heavy and fake — just nice & full. Only $4.99.”
25. Stila One Step Correct, $36 from Stila
“Stila One Step Correct: this is a must have if you have uneven skin tones. It looks really weird in the bottle but blends in amazingly with all skin tones. Works really well as a base under powder foundation, too.”
26. Bobbi Brown Cleansing Oil, $42 from Bobbi Brown
“I was afraid to use an oil cleanser because I didn’t want my face to break out. This works so well though. And it smells really good too.”
27. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles, $7.99 from Target
“This product works really well & is a great price for everyday use. I still like the high end correctors like Bobbie Brown and Eve Pearl but this is a great choice for saving some monies ;P Good purchase!”
28. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain, $7.49 from Target
“I LOVE THESE!!!! THE holy grail item for your lips. Incredibly lasting power no matter what you eat or drink. Amazing product and everyone needs 4 at least.”
29. MAC Eyeshadow in Saddle, $15 from Nordstrom
“OMG I can’t believe I didn’t own this till now. Amazing shadow that is perfect for everyday and creating a dramatic smokey eye. Amazing. A holy grail product for sure.”
30. Lush Dark Angels Facial Cleanser, $12.95 from Lush
“Best cleanser/scrub EVER. So glad I tried this.”
31. Aveeno Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream, $12.69 from Drugstore.com
“Holy grail skincare product… I have eczema on my eyelid and this is safe to use there, no steroids, no fragrance. It works so quickly at getting my eczema under control! (see Aveeno’s label for warnings about getting it IN your eye and stuff).”
32. Maybelline Baby Lips, $3.99 from Ulta
“These are my holy grail lip products by far. They give a ton of moisture, shine and just the right amount of tint to your lips. They smell amazing as well.”
33. Orly Bonder Rubberized Basecoat, $3.14 from Amazon
“This stuff is amazing to keep your mani perfect!”
34. Make Up For Ever Eyebrow Corrector, $20 from Sephora
“If you weren’t lucky enough to be born with nice dark eyebrows, this stuff is AMAZING for filling them in and getting that nice, dramatic full-eyebrow effect!”
35. Savannah Bee Hand and Nail Salve, $9.50 from Savannah Bee
“Love this stuff! Makes your nails grow so fast and your hands super soft, it also is all natural and lasts forever!”
36. Manic Panic Virgin Snow, $9.99 from Sally Beauty
If you bleach your hair blond: “This stuff is amazing to use right after lightening hair, because it doesn’t contain the same chemicals as a permanent dye. It’s kind of like a magic potion: it’ll transform your color from dull yellow to a striking shade of peroxide blonde.”
37. Invisible Zinc, get it here
“This stuff is AMAZING … I can’t sing enough praises about this extraordinary cream … I had sun damanged skin on my chest … 3 weeks of using this and my skin changed … everyone was asking me if I had botoxed my chest !!! na … just this miracle cream in a little bottle had my skin looking like it was baby skin again … this stuff !!!” [sic]
If that wasn’t convincing enough, it’s to this product’s testament that it’s from Australia, where the ozone layer is depleted and sun protection is an absolute must.
38. Rohto Eye Drops, $3.99 from Walgreens
“This stuff makes your eyes look so white and awake. I have every kind.”
39. Gloves in a Bottle, $16.95 from Gloves in a Bottle
“This stuff is amazing not just for anyone who handles yarn, but for people with eczema or psoriasis. I lost my bottle in a move a few years ago, so I need to replace it.”
It’s a shielding lotion that bonds with the outer layer of your skin and helps lock in your natural oils and moisture.
40. Arrojo Refinish Dry Shampoo, $22 from Arrojo
“Best Dry Shampoo HANDS DOWN!!!”
We've got your WKND covered.
- Two University of Cincinnati officers who were on the scene shortly after Samuel Dubose was fatally shot have been placed on leave. The officer accused of killing Dubose has been released from jail after posting bond.
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade on Thursday.
- The new Apple TV will debut in September, along with its own App Store, sources tell BuzzFeed News.