6. Sunlight-Drenched Toddler Montessori Classroom
The Natural Child Learning Community in Georgetown, Texas.
7. A Brightly Made-Over Classroom
Check out the before and after classroom makeover here. She painted the cabinets and used a projector to stencil on an accurate rendering of the United States.
12. A Serene Creative Space
From the University of Southern California Child Care Program.
16. A Bohemian-Inspired Classroom
Bond Street Kindergarten in Victoria, Australia.
18. A Comfy, Lived-In Learning Space
Kim Pham Stegmaier’s Montessori classroom in Canada.
Fire destroyed this classroom in 2002 and they were able to turn it back into this amazingly quirky space.
21. A “Natural Habitat” Classroom
The Wingate Community Nursery.
22. Woodsy Fairytale Reading Pods
(Not a classroom, but actually from Madison, Wisconsin’s children’s museum.)
26. A Mid-Century Inspired Classroom
With super clean lines and Eames chairs, this look makes for a beautiful high school computer lab.
27. A Bright and Minimalist Classroom
Roe Lee Park Primary School got a makeover from EME Furniture in the UK.
- Two bomb attacks in Nigeria's central city of Jos killed at least 44 people.