1. The Breakfast-in-Bed Kit
Get the printables for the tea bag tags, “do not disturb” door hanger, and menu card here.
2. DIY Leather Heart Coin Purse
Get the directions here (and swap fabric or canvas for leather, and a nail for the hole punch, if you don’t happen to have those on hand).
4. Morse Code Necklace
You can spell out “I love you” with simple beads on a string.
5. Movie Ticket Subscription
Either buy a gift certificate or, for a real movie buff, an unlimited subscription for one, three, or 12 months. The best part about this gift is that it’s basically a bunch of dates all rolled together.
7. “I Love You a Latte” Label
Turn an everyday object into a gift with a well-placed pun.
10. Felt Coffee-Cup Sleeves
Protect your true love’s palms. Directions here.
11. “I Love You Because” Frame
You should probably fill in the blank. Directions here.
12. Wire Heart and Arrow Ring
If you’re good with pliers, this easy ring should take you all of 15 minutes.
15. DIY Ruler Covers
If you have kids, this could be a quick and easy way to make valentines for a class. Get the printable here.
16. Deck Out Their Room in String Lights
17. Loving Deck of Cards
This might be a little time-consuming, but chances are you have a deck of cards on hand (plus 52 reasons why you love the person you love)!
19. Nuts About You Cufflinks
Use nail polish instead of enamel for a super quick DIY project. Get the instructions here.
22. Sharpie Mug
Be sure to write something sweet on it. Directions here.
23. Wedding Wine Labels
A great idea if you want to give out multiple Valentine’s Day gifts. $26 for a package of 12 from Etsy.
24. LipSmacker Pack from the Drugstore
Every girl could use some Dr. Pepper-flavored lip balm.
25. “Feel Better Soon” Kit
Because chances are, your valentine might have the flu.
29. Gift Your Netflix Password
Print out the card and give it to your loved one. A shared Netflix account is one of the most meaningful signifiers of true intimacy.
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- Leaders of the U.S. Episcopal Church, which appointed an out gay bishop in 2003, have voted to let clergy perform religious same-sex marriages.
- The Women's World Cup final is set: Team USA and Japan will play on Sunday ⚽️