1. The Breakfast-in-Bed Kit
Get the printables for the tea bag tags, “do not disturb” door hanger, and menu card here.
2. DIY Leather Heart Coin Purse
Get the directions here (and swap fabric or canvas for leather, and a nail for the hole punch, if you don’t happen to have those on hand).
3. Ice Cream Cone Rose
You just need a flat spoon.
4. Morse Code Necklace
You can spell out “I love you” with simple beads on a string.
5. Movie Ticket Subscription
Either buy a gift certificate or, for a real movie buff, an unlimited subscription for one, three, or 12 months. The best part about this gift is that it’s basically a bunch of dates all rolled together.
6. Cheese-of-the-Month Club Subscription
Everyone loves cheese.
7. “I Love You a Latte” Label
Turn an everyday object into a gift with a well-placed pun.
10. Felt Coffee-Cup Sleeves
Protect your true love’s palms. Directions here.
11. “I Love You Because” Frame
You should probably fill in the blank. Directions here.
12. Wire Heart and Arrow Ring
If you’re good with pliers, this easy ring should take you all of 15 minutes.
15. DIY Ruler Covers
If you have kids, this could be a quick and easy way to make valentines for a class. Get the printable here.
16. Deck Out Their Room in String Lights
17. Loving Deck of Cards
This might be a little time-consuming, but chances are you have a deck of cards on hand (plus 52 reasons why you love the person you love)!
18. Literal Heart Attack
Get the instructions here.
19. Nuts About You Cufflinks
Use nail polish instead of enamel for a super quick DIY project. Get the instructions here.
22. Sharpie Mug
Be sure to write something sweet on it. Directions here.
23. Wedding Wine Labels
A great idea if you want to give out multiple Valentine’s Day gifts. $26 for a package of 12 from Etsy.
24. LipSmacker Pack from the Drugstore
Every girl could use some Dr. Pepper-flavored lip balm.
25. “Feel Better Soon” Kit
Because chances are, your valentine might have the flu.
26. Bouquet of Pom-Pom Flowers
Get the directions here.
29. Gift Your Netflix Password
Print out the card and give it to your loved one. A shared Netflix account is one of the most meaningful signifiers of true intimacy.
- Thousands of rallies for climate change action were held around the world ahead of the United Nations climate talks in Paris.›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Adele's "25" has sold a record 3.38 million copies in the U.S. in its first full week, Nielsen Music reported 🎤🏆 ›