1. Iridescent Peacock Eyes
Get the tutorial to see what eyeshadows were used.
5. Eye Brightening Tutorial
Use a metallic pencil instead of the pearl for a more dramatic holiday look.
7. Learn how and where to apply shimmery highlighter.
Get the tutorial here.
11. 3D Glitter Lips
If you’re feeling adventurous. Watch the video tutorial below.
Just beware of this…
When wearing red lips, go for a simple eyeliner rather than a complete eyeshadow look.
16. Red and Green Eyeshadow
Go here to find the products used to get this look.
20. Multi-Color Eyes Makeup
The tape is a cool trick to getting perfect lines.
21. Starry Eye Makeup Tutorial
Watch the video below.
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald have won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›
- Russia is reportedly preparing to send ground troops to aid Syria's campaign against rebel forces. ›
- Grace Lee Boggs, Detroit activist and civil rights pioneer, has died at the age of 100, according to the Boggs Center. ›