1. These bros who understand the importance of biceps.
And chapstick, obviously.
Dean and Castiel, Supernatural
2. These bros who just believe strongly in traffic safety.
(Also chapstick. Very important.)
Sherlock and John, Sherlock
3. These bros who insist it’s not really what it looks like.
Sherlock and Watson, Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows
4. These bros who are just being honest, so take a chill pill.
House and Wilson, House MD
5. These bros who aren’t afraid to get up close and personal.
Derek and Stiles, Teen Wolf
6. These bros who believe in the importance of open communication.
Tony Stark and Steve Rogers, The Avengers
7. These bros who understand that wistful staring is a totally acceptable part of friendship.
Spencer Reid and Derek Morgan, Criminal Minds
8. These Viva La Totally Platonic Broship Amis
Grantaire and Enjolras, Les Misérables
9. These bros who can appreciate each other’s strengths.
10. This bro who understands that sometimes you just have to sensually stroke your bro’s cheek.
Arthur Pendragon and Merlin, Merlin
11. These bros who aren’t even close to making out right now.
Remus Lupin and Sirius Black, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
12. This bro who is NOT sending anything with a kiss at all.
Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy, Harry Potter.
13. These space bros who just like to high-five with feeling.
Kirk and Spock, Star Trek original series and reboot.