Are you kidding me? Those were phoned in from the suburbs!
Here’s some of the real ones you missed:
1. You can say “Philadelphia” in 3 syllables.
2. You know who’s standing on City Hall (Hint: Not Ben Franklin)
3. You miss Frank Rizzo, even if you weren’t around when he was.
4. Or you hate Frank Rizzo, even if you weren’t around when he was.
5. You’re always fighting with your friends about who makes the best cheesesteaks.
6. You hang out on South Street, but only if you’re: white, black, LGBT or straight. Does anyone else want to add to this list?