1. You love Nando’s. We love Nando’s. But there is something very troubling and urgent that chicken fans should know.
2. You have just 11 days to use up your paper loyalty card. Any stamps in your card after that will be LOST FOREVER.
Nando’s is replacing the paper cards with fancy credit card-type ones.
5. So, mark the day in your calendar – 30 June is going to be an important day across the UK.
A full book gets you a an ENTIRE chicken. This is serious.
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›