1. You love Nando’s. We love Nando’s. But there is something very troubling and urgent that chicken fans should know.
2. You have just 11 days to use up your paper loyalty card. Any stamps in your card after that will be LOST FOREVER.
Nando’s is replacing the paper cards with fancy credit card-type ones.
4. Don’t try and be clever about it – they’ve thought of that.
5. So, mark the day in your calendar – 30 June is going to be an important day across the UK.
A full book gets you a an ENTIRE chicken. This is serious.
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›