1. This is Usain Bolt, out enjoying himself in London last night.
2. The Jamaican sporting idol, who helped his country to 4x100m gold at the Commonweath Games in Glasgow, was seen at the Mahiki nightclub at 3am this morning and then at Raffles in Chelsea at 5am.
3. We think it’s safe to say he was having a good time. Which makes the next place he turned up all the more remarkable.
4. As if by magic, just before 10am this morning, Chris York – a journalist at Huffington Post UK – met the sprinter in his dentist’s surgery in south London.
It remains unclear how and why Bolt was there, but one person at the scene said he didn’t appear to be there for an appointment and cracked a lot of jokes.
5. Was the world record holder for both the 100m and 200m events there for some dental work? Or just accompanying a friend?
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›