#OnlyInBrighton can you find someone by St. Peter's dressed in a whale outfit, sat in a bath, being whistled to by someone in a bathing suit
2. This whale behaviour.
7. The woman who went to a park with a pink pram and assembled a run for three large rabbits.
8. People complaining about the noise from the local zumba class.
10. This “roommate wanted” ad that requires the lodger to dress like a walrus for two hours a day.
(Yes, we know it was a prank).
11. When a band did a gig in a laundrette.
16. This parrot having Reiki healing.
19. This man who is folded in half while carried around by another man.
20. This art exibition of pictures of duvets in trees.
21. This restaurant, with its outside area where you can pet rabbits.
24. This woman having a quiet picnic with loads of seagulls.
Oops: I’m told this image was actually taken in Seaford, not Brighton.