1. Two days ago, the U.S. National Security Agency tweeted this. Make any sense to you?
2. If it does, then you might be the kind of person the NSA is looking to hire.
The NSA uses this Twitter account to promote its job openings — but some had wondered if the person running the account had been drinking on this occasion.
It is in fact part of a month-long series of coded tweets designed to challenge aspiring cryptologists and code breakers. A new one will be posted every Monday in May.
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Four people working for VICE News who were detained by Turkish authorities on Thursday while covering political clashes with police are set to face terrorism charges. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›