1. You’ve watched Sesame Street. You’ve played Street Fighter 2. Now you can play Sesame Street Fighter, an unlikely merging of the two.
2. You can player as six lovable characters, modeled on classic SF2 characters. So there’s the Cookie Monster as E. Honda.
4. Oscar the Grouch is Brazilian electrocuting monster Blanka.
5. Elmo is M. Bison.
8. It’s violent, but it’s educational too! You beat up your opponent by quickly typing words that appear on screen.
9. So you can watch fluffy characters from your childhood killing each other while learning valuable writing skills.
10. The only thing missing is Big Bird, who appears, along with the rest of the Sesame Street gang on this poster from artist Matt Crane, whose work inspired the game.
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›