4. Nova Scotia’s Chronicle Herald was right to celebrate its own success. Or is it Chroinicle?
6. We should stress that Radio 1’s Nick Grimshaw has not been convicted of anything.
11. OK, this is from Twitter, but it says something profound about the importance of the Oxford comma.
12. Denise Van Outen was dragged into The Sun’s crusade against extending prisoners’ rights.
13. Mandela had something to do with Apartheid didn’t he?
Epic fail by Berlusconi’s newspaper “Il Giornale”. The headline said “Apartheid’s father dies aged 95” #Mandela
15. Florida’s Sun Sentinel hedges its bets on those tricky Russian spellings.
16. Esquire’s website really did use the 9/11 “Falling Man” picture on a post from its Style blog.
They blamed a technical glitch and said sorry. The picture was supposed to accompany Tom Junod’s (very good) analysis of what that image means.