1. Daz Black is one of the first people on Vine in the UK to pass one million followers (if you don’t count Harry Styles).
Remember to unmute all these vines to hear them (it’s the button in the top left).
2. He is very silly.
4. Sione Maraschino, says “I’m not fat because I dance. I dance because I’m fat”. This, from just before Christmas, is him celebrating getting to 300,000 followers.
5. Adorable Welsh father and son duo Ben and Harley, whom we’ve already featured, find out about sweets at bedtime the hard way.
6. Rudy Mancuso is hands down one of the funniest people on Vine (many of his 3.1 million followers probably agree).
14. LONDON BATMAN is bringing the caped crusader to the nation’s capital.
17. Masood and Saleh, two British Asian brothers who are sweet and funny without trying too hard.
18. Michelle Obama dunking while videobombing an interview will never get old.
19. This is a good way to bag yourself a free iPad at conferences.
21. And talking animals.
23. Funny lip reading videos are nothing new but they are great on Vine.
24. They can also improve songs dramatically.
- Speaking of climate change, can you pass this basic quiz about it? ›