1. London and the South East is full of houses with seven-figure asking prices (or near enough) that don’t exactly match your expectations.
2. This “lovely 1 bedroom property in one of Mayfair’s most popular and bustling addresses” is just 461 square feet.
3. This one-bedroom flat in a mews in the Hyde Park estate is described as “unmodernised”.
4. This studio flat in South Kensington - or bedsit, as they used to be called - has a roof terrace that’s bigger than the actual flat.
5. This “recently refurbished townhouse” is one of the narrowest houses around. In total it is 171 square metres and about 4.2 metres wide.
6. It will only set you back …
But hey, “the property is adjacent to the small Georgian pub the Cask and Glass” so there’s always that.
8. This is more like it. A one-bedroom terraced house in the Sussex commuter belt - a far more sensible choice than overpriced London.
BuzzFeed has contacted the estate agent advertising this property to check the figure is accurate and not a mistake. They haven’t responded so far.