1. The B-side to this is Give Your Flesh To Me.
2. This knob-based bluegrass band’s second album.
3. This man who may be about to attack you from the bushes.
4. Erotic terrorism. Sounds funky.
5. We can’t figure out if this is awful or awesome but it sold 2.7 MILLION copies in Brazil.
6. We can’t see this being a hit to be honest.
7. It is unbelieveable (NSFW warning).
8. One of Miss Piggy’s lesser-known works.
9. A feminist classic.
10. Mullets this good haven’t been seen before or since.
11. Maybe this guy had the same barber.
12. Maybe something is lost in translation here.
13. And here.
14. The budget for this one was … not much.
15. There are no words (slightly NSFW due to fat naked man).
16. This album cover predates science.
18. Save money by using your police “suspect wanted” pic for your album sleeve.
19. We say “yes” to shirtless ’80s Russian mullet men.
20. “Yeah, so my nightmares are really hard to explain, there are these ventriloquist dummies, people in dog suits…”
22. Knitwear status: epic.
23. “There was one mullet to rule them all, forged deep in the fires of 1981, that could only be destroyed with scissors.”
24. With a suit and hair like that you can see the future.
26. “Hey girl, do you like my top hat?”
27. Disco’s demise was closely linked to people being struck down by lasers.
28. One can only hope that all the songs on this are about his hair.
- Turkey hopes to ease tensions with Russia after it shot down a Russian warplane earlier this week. The countries have differing accounts of the incident. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›