4. This mother who made sure her messages were getting through.
6. The dad who provided the perfect quote for this kid’s yearbook.
7. The parents who painted their house while their son was away.
8. The parents who went to extreme lengths to smuggle sweets into their kid’s summer-camp mail.
10. The dad who got his little boy a tiara because it’s more practical than a dress.
12. The people who made their son’s wheelchair into this fancy-dress outfit.
16. The parents who had 200 Christmas cards made before their son split up with his girlfriend…but sent them anyway.
17. The people who came up with this advice.
18. The parents that left this helpful reminder in a teenage boy’s bedroom.
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- Adele's record-breaking album "25" has now sold more than 3 million copies in the U.S. ›