8. The parents who went to extreme lengths to smuggle sweets into their kid’s summer-camp mail.
10. The dad who got his little boy a tiara because it’s more practical than a dress.
12. The people who made their son’s wheelchair into this fancy-dress outfit.
16. The parents who had 200 Christmas cards made before their son split up with his girlfriend…but sent them anyway.
17. The people who came up with this advice.
David Sopp, Kelly Sopp
18. The parents that left this helpful reminder in a teenage boy’s bedroom.
Patrick Smith is the UK media editor for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
In The News Today
- The Dutch Safety Board has released a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Iran's parliament approved a deal on its nuclear program, which was agreed in July following lengthy talks between six world powers. ›
- SAB Miller has accepted "in principle" a takeover offer from Anheuser-Busch InBev, which would create the world's largest beer company. ›