8. The parents who went to extreme lengths to smuggle sweets into their kid’s summer-camp mail.
10. The dad who got his little boy a tiara because it’s more practical than a dress.
12. The people who made their son’s wheelchair into this fancy-dress outfit.
16. The parents who had 200 Christmas cards made before their son split up with his girlfriend…but sent them anyway.
17. The people who came up with this advice.
David Sopp, Kelly Sopp
18. The parents that left this helpful reminder in a teenage boy’s bedroom.
Patrick Smith is the UK media editor for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
Here Are The Top Stories
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.