1. Tiësto complaining about iPhones and United Airlines.
Kevin Winter / Getty Images
2. Eric Prydz complaining about internet speeds.
Tony Woolliscroft / Getty Images
3. Disclosure complaining about sushi.
Frazer Harrison / Getty Images
4. Wolfgang Gartner complaining about babies.
6. Eric Prydz complaining about being on a bus.
7. Diplo complaining there aren’t enough drive-by shootings these days.
Mike Windle / Getty Images
8. John Dahlback complaining about stretch limos.
Flickr: kommerij / Creative Commons
10. Dillon Francis complaining about vegetables.
Dimitrios Kambouris / Getty images
11. Dillon Francis complaining about planes with no wifi.
12. John B complaining about German hotels.
13. Justin Faust complaining about Burger King, in quite extreme terms.
Flickr: bungphe / Creative Commons
14. Zedd complaining about his private jet.
15. Mark Kinchen complains about his gas bill, having just bought a Porche.
Feng Li / Getty Images
16. DJ Snake complaining about new sneakers.
18. Jackmaster complaining about people who say espresso incorrectly.
19. Hudson Mohawke complaining about French hotel lobby seats.
Patrick Smith is the UK media editor for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
Here Are The Top Stories
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- Puerto Rico has failed to make a $58 million debt payment, and credit rating agency Moody's says the U.S. territory is in default.
- The man accused of fatally shooting a Memphis, Tennessee, police officer on Saturday has turned himself in.