Tom Brady’s season ended earlier than he would’ve hoped when the favored New England Patriots lost to the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday. But now that he’s got all this extra time, he’s apparently making the most of it. Here are just some of the locations that Sad Tom Brady has been seen in the two days since the Patriots lost.
3. Watching the Australian Open.
4. In Hawaii with Lennay Kekua.
5. Working on his tan.
8. Playing Pop-A-Shot basketball with Andrew Bynum.
9. Attending the presidential inauguration.
See if you can find Tom!
10. Watching “Silver Linings Playbook.”
12. The above photos were jokes, of course. Tom Brady’s actually still hard at work, already thinking about the 2013 season. Here he is spying on Ravens practice.
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›