Tom Brady’s season ended earlier than he would’ve hoped when the favored New England Patriots lost to the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday. But now that he’s got all this extra time, he’s apparently making the most of it. Here are just some of the locations that Sad Tom Brady has been seen in the two days since the Patriots lost.
3. Watching the Australian Open.
4. In Hawaii with Lennay Kekua.
5. Working on his tan.
8. Playing Pop-A-Shot basketball with Andrew Bynum.
9. Attending the presidential inauguration.
See if you can find Tom!
10. Watching “Silver Linings Playbook.”
12. The above photos were jokes, of course. Tom Brady’s actually still hard at work, already thinking about the 2013 season. Here he is spying on Ravens practice.
- All charges have been dismissed against a popular protest organizer in Chicago. He was arrested Tuesday during protests over a video showing the police shooting of a black teen. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›