Response to What Book Helped You During Your Depression?:
The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath. Reading it makes me feel okay to feel depressed.
- nendainasaf "This Stormtrooper Walked Over 600 Mil..."
- nendainasaf "This 11-Year-Old Piano Prodigy Is Too..."
I’ve read Cloud Atlas, it’s still readable as long as you can remember where the story stop. Currently I’m reading The Silmarillion and Moby Dick concurrently and I think they are still bearable. For Silmarillion, at least I should have internet to check who is in the story. But, a difficult book that I read now is The Luminaries by Eleanor Catton. Lots of character, telling instead of showing kind of writing, mouthful style of prose within 800++ pages. I don’t know whether I can finish it.
- nendainasaf "How Jon Favreau's New Food-Truck ..."
- nendainasaf "21 Mindbending Pictures That Blend Re..."
- nendainasaf "30 Delicious Indonesian Dishes You Ne..."
- nendainasaf "Baz Luhrmann Rules"