1. Rihanna posed topless for the cover of this month’s Lui magazine.
2. Rihanna posted more photos from the shoot on Instagram Tuesday morning, which were later deleted by Instagram.
She captioned one since-deleted topless photo like this: “there was 1 rule to this shoot…TAN LINES!!!!” And as early April Paparazzi shots predicted, Rihanna posed without bottoms on for some of the Lui photos.
3. Here’s one of the bottomless photos, deleted from Instagram then shared on Twitter. LINES:
4. Historically, Rihanna’s not really into bras.
She wore this sheer shirt to a Balmain afterparty in Paris in February. In a Vogue cover story that month, she explained: “If I’m wearing a top, I don’t wear a bra. If I’m wearing a bra, I just wear a bra.”
5. She went braless at the April 25 Raptors—Nets game.
Maybe Drake sent her to Brooklyn to distract the Nets, so his Raptors could win?
6. So, who’s the queen of pierced right nipples? Janet Jackson, or Rihanna?
Janet’s sun-shaped nipple ring was infamously exposed by Justin Timberlake in 2004.
- In a landmark prison reform decision, California has agreed to a settlement that will effectively end indefinite solitary confinement in the state. ›
- Los Angeles has officially been selected as the American candidate city to host the 2024 Summer Olympics. ›
- McDonald's all-day breakfast is happening: It's coming to the U.S. on Oct. 6. The company started testing it this year 🍳 ›