1. When you graduate from high school, you can’t wait to get out.
2. On the inside, you’re celebrating.
4. Because you finally feel free for the first time in your life.
5. And you can say what you really want.
6. And do what you want with the people you actually like.
7. As for everyone else…
8. And when adults ask about your future plans, you’re just like:
9. Because who cares? High school is finally over and you have plenty of time to think about that.
10. But then college graduation comes around and you’re like:
11. And instead of dancing up and down, you’re more like:
12. Then you start to get emotional.
14. Realizing that you have to be a real adult now.
15. And you might not see these people ever again.
16. So instead of saying goodbye…
17. You’re more like:
19. Party your ass off.
20. And act like you’re ready for this transition.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›