2. You don’t get excited when you see movie stars.
I mean who from LA doesn’t know someone who works in ‘the industry.’
4. and in the summer you never knew it could be SO hot.
5. You laugh at other people’s traffic.
You call that mess on the West Side Highway traffic? Now THIS is traffic!
7. The first time you drive in the city, you’re scared to death by the crazy New York drivers.
8. You still have a hard time with the crowded subways.
We’re from LA, man, we need like at least four feet of personal space.
9. You still use “the” to refer to freeway numbers
10. You actually thought Times Square was pretty cool…
…for about 10 seconds. Now you know that’s really a gawd-awful tourist trap (and begin to wonder if The Grove isn’t really the same thing as well).
11. You’re still looking for good tacos.
12. You’re ashamed to talk about what passed for pizza when you were growing up.
13. You scoff at what passes for wildlife in New York City.
In Los Angeles, we had coyotes and mountain lions in the Hollywood Hills, deer in Laurel Canyon and lizards in our backyards!
15. The first time you ever took a city bus was in New York.
I mean who takes the bus in LA?
16. You laugh when people still talk about the earthquake of 2011.
Northridge, now THAT was an earthquake!