8. You spent your trip to the Pequot museum figuring out just how long you had to wait to get into Foxwoods casino.
Though the dream catchers at the gift shop were a good distraction.
14. You feel guilty about laughing at this “Family Guy” clip.
The truth can hurt.
19. Escaping to New York City always seemed like a viable option.
Just hop on Amtrak, and you could leave suburbia behind.
20. You can spell CT without sounding it out.
Conn-ECT-I-cut is for the rest of the country.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire, and it got intense.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast ❄️