8. You spent your trip to the Pequot museum figuring out just how long you had to wait to get into Foxwoods casino.
Though the dream catchers at the gift shop were a good distraction.
14. You feel guilty about laughing at this “Family Guy” clip.
The truth can hurt.
19. Escaping to New York City always seemed like a viable option.
Just hop on Amtrak, and you could leave suburbia behind.
20. You can spell CT without sounding it out.
Conn-ECT-I-cut is for the rest of the country.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders clashed on immigration, Obama, and Kissinger (!) in Thursday's Democratic debate. Here's a recap 🇺🇸
- World leaders have agreed to a "cessation of hostilities" in Syria, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said.
- NYPD Officer Peter Liang was found guilty of manslaughter in the 2014 shooting of Akai Gurley, an unarmed black man.