1. Being a teenager is a time like no other. These years are filled with new experiences, and a lot of confusion.
2. Of course, all of this new confusion triggers a lot of emotions.
NBC / Via imgur.com
Emotions that must be expressed.
3. And what better way to express all of those teenage feelings than with music?
4. Maybe you were a bit of an outcast, and Wheatus’ “Teenage Dirtbag” was your anthem.
Sony BMG Music Entertainment / Via favim.com
5. Or maybe Taylor Swift’s “Fifteen” told the exact story of your life.
Big Machine Records, LLC / Via favim.com
6. You might have been so over the teenage scene, and blasted “Smells Like Teen Spirit” by Nirvana in your room.
Geffen Records / Via fanpop.com
7. Or you might have been the opposite, and screamed “Girls Just Wanna Have Fun” by Cyndi Lauper at the top of your lungs.
Sony BMG Music Entertainment / Via thehiringsite.careerbuilder.com