1. Being a teenager is a time like no other. These years are filled with new experiences, and a lot of confusion.
2. Of course, all of this new confusion triggers a lot of emotions.
Emotions that must be expressed.
3. And what better way to express all of those teenage feelings than with music?
4. Maybe you were a bit of an outcast, and Wheatus’ “Teenage Dirtbag” was your anthem.
5. Or maybe Taylor Swift’s “Fifteen” told the exact story of your life.
6. You might have been so over the teenage scene, and blasted “Smells Like Teen Spirit” by Nirvana in your room.
7. Or you might have been the opposite, and screamed “Girls Just Wanna Have Fun” by Cyndi Lauper at the top of your lungs.
- U.S. President Barack Obama and leaders from 20 nations called for doubling clean energy research funding over the next five years at the Paris climate summit 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›