1. 1. “Do Not Iron”
Washing instructions. Complete with symbols. Okay.
2. 2. Hot Dog Pin-Up
This runs the gamut from “WTF” to “EWW.” Also, the ketchup/mustard look like crayons.
3. 3. Life
I don’t even know where to start. For one, this tattoo was NOT done properly at all. I’d sue. Secondly, it looks like crayon.
4. 4. Just Do It
I cannot think of a single reason that someone would do this. Unless Nike was paying them an exorbitant amount of money.
6. 6. The Cheshire Cat
This looks like ballpoint pen.
7. 7. Corndong
If this wasn’t a drunk tattoo, I’d have this person’s head checked. Thoroughly.
9. 9. Memories
Terrible bands? Check. Typos? Check. Multiple appearances from Nickelback? UNFORGIVABLE.
10. 12. This Anchor Refuses To Sink
STOP GETTING THIS TATTOO. ANCHORS SINK.
11. 12. Neckbiter
While this is very well done, IT IS CREEPY AS FUCK.
13. 14. Cheeseburger in Paradise
I call drunk tattoo. I hope.
Just don’t get them. And definitely don’t get these.
19. 19. It’s get better
Overused font + major typo. Oh, honey.
20. 20. Hand of God
Poorly done and… interesting concept.
21. 21. Dave
I honestly do not know what to say. Let’s start with “Why?”
22. 22. Forever Young
How to turn beloved Disney characters into horrifying beasts in one easy step.
24. 24. Spongebob Squarepants
Don’t. Don’t do this.
25. 25. The Simple Life
Why would anyone do this?
26. 26. I Just Want To Be Harry Potter
Yea, buddy, you SHOULD have tears in your eyes.
27. 27. Beers Beers Beers
I think he had a few of those before getting this tattoo.
28. 28. Dollface
This is well done. But it’s creepy. Creepy trumps well done.
30. Seen any tragic tattoos? Share below!
- Austria and Germany will allow people seeking refuge from the war in Syria who are currently in Hungary to come to their countries. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses today, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›