1. She knows how to handle jerky people:
Which means she’d always provide you with the perfect burn.
2. She’s well-versed in politics:
And she’d share that knowledge (and, hopefully, those chicken wings) with you.
3. She’s an expert on friendship:
And would advise you on yours.
4. She’s optimistic about the future:
And would guide you into your own.
5. She’s got great taste in music:
Her playlists would be amazing.
6. She knows the importance of a bad-ass alter ego:
She’d definitely help you find your warrior name.
8. She knows how to handle heartbreak:
She’d be the first one at the door with ice cream and stupid movies.
9. She knows how to handle embarrassment:
She’d know how to deal with every humiliating moment.
10. She’s an expert on food:
Going to restaurants with her would be awesome.
11. She knows how to prioritize:
She’d make sure you know what’s important (internet) and what can wait (partying).
12. She is an expert on body types:
She’d give you confidence about yours AND fashion advice for what best fits it.
13. She knows how to handle an insult:
AGAIN- more amazing comebacks.
14. She can deal with kids:
Hello, perfect aunt someday!
15. She’s up to date on pop culture:
AKA best trivia night partner ever.
16. She’s confident:
And she’d help you realize how freakin’ awesome you are.
17. She knows where and what to look for in a man:
She’d know so many tips and tricks for the dating game.
18. She handles drama like a pro:
She’d be impervious to excess bullshit.
19. She’s a film buff:
So she’d have the best movie nights.
21. She’s smart:
Which means she’d help you with your homework while you’re in school and, once you’re done with school, again: trivia night partner, duh.
23. She has her ups and downs, too:
Which means she’d recognize and help you through yours.
24. She admits that she has faults:
Which means she’d accept yours.
25. She’s in to fitness:
Hello- GREAT workout buddy.
26. She gives credit when credit is due:
Which means she’d always congratulate you on achievements!
27. She knows what it’s like to get a disastrous makeover:
So she’d always recommend great salons.
28. She knows when enough is enough:
Which means she’d tell you when you need to move on.