1. When they had unrealistic expectations for the future.
2. When they wanted to be Beyoncé.
Even though a 4-year-old really should not be tanning.
5. And when they loved people who give them food.
6. When they were masters of passive-aggression.
WE ALL DO THIS. WE ALL TOTALLY DO THIS.
9. When they dealt with haters in creative ways.
Whatever floats your boat.
12. When they went on emotional roller-coasters.
I feel that Jennifer Lawrence is channeling her spirit through this child.
14. When they knew what they wanted.
Or, rather, didn’t want.
18. When they didn’t necessarily spend their money in the best ways.
Although cheese dip is a worthy investment.
19. When they had trouble with math.
It’s a hard subject. Unlike coloring.
20. When they loved to goof off with their friends.
And there was nary a duck-face in sight! You go, girls!
21. When they asked the important questions.
She has a point.