1. Why they visit America:
2. Why they say “maths”:
3. Why they love the sun:
4. Why “dud” isn’t a thing:
5. Why they write the date the logical way:
(And the “maths” thing again)
6. Why they say “happy” instead of “merry”:
‘Cause it’s not like the two words are synonymous or anything.
7. Why they like the letter “X”:
8. Why they have accents:
9. Why they don’t have accents:
10. Why their mouths can’t just pick one theme and stick to it:
11. Why they use words:
12. Why their drugs aren’t as cool as their paint:
13. Why bathrooms and elevators aren’t the same thing:
Lift = elevator. Loo = bathroom.
14. If they can read:
15. Why they don’t love them:
16. Why they’re shy:
17. Why they subscribe to the whole alphabet:
18. Why they care about world politics.
19. Why they’re so much better than Americans:
- Voting is underway in New Hampshire, the second nominating contest of the U.S. 2016 presidential election 🇺🇸
- At least 9 people are dead and 150 others injured after two trains collided in Bavaria, Germany, local police say.
- The Pentagon has confirmed that North Korea successfully launched a satellite into orbit on Sunday night.