1. It’s important to take some time off.
It’s good to take breaks.
2. People are hella complicated.
And it’s totally normal to understand yourself even less than you understand others.
3. Break-ups hurt.
Nevertheless, revenge might not be your best choice of retaliation.
4. Don’t be afraid to ask questions.
Don’t feel like you have to stay confused.
5. YOU control what you see in the mirror.
Keep that self esteem up ‘cause YOU ARE AWESOME.
6. Let loose every once in a while!
Have some fun!
7. Flirting can happen in many ways.
Think outside the box!
8. Dance it out.
It’s a great way to loosen up (and it’s fun)!
9. Be confident.
But not cocky. That’s Squidward’s territory.
10. Spread love, not hate.
Remember the Golden Rule!*
*Treat others as you want to be treated.
11. Think before you speak.
Don’t blurt out something that you’ll immediately regret.
12. Be a team player.
There’s no “u” in “team.”
13. Be fabulous.
As Lady Gaga says, “Don’t be a drag, just be a queen.”
14. It’s important to eat a balanced diet.
You want to survive, don’t you?
- A judge set a $1 million bond for Ray Tensing, who was charged with murder for fatally shooting Samuel Dubose.
- The Taliban has appointed Mullah Akhtar Mansour as its new Afghan leader.
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday "very likely" belongs to the same type of aircraft as missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370.