1. THE ORIGINS
2. The word “quiche” was invented by a year 12 student named Ja’mie King at an all girls school in Australia.
3. Her inspiration for the word was herself.
4. THE DEFINITION
It basically means “hot” but like it’s a step above hot.
In order to be “quiche”, you must also have a “box gap”.
10. Here, she defines it in her own words:
11. COMMON USES
The word “quiche” is usually used with some kind of amplifier.
15. So yeah, usually you just say something is “so fucking quiche.”
16. EXAMPLES OF WHAT CAN BE QUICHE
20. Not quiche:
21. Hot naked straight dudes doing “Wrecking Ball” = SO QUICHE.
22. Recreating Spice Girls photo shoots with your gay BFFs is SO fucking quiche as well.
23. Guys who wear Uggs. Not quiche. Obviously.