1. The word “wardrobe malfunction” was coined after Justin Timberlake ripped Janet Jackson’s bra off at the Super Bowl.
2. Timberlake has both OCD and ADD.
3. James Van Der Beek let Timberlake use his ID at a club in Vegas in 1999 because Timberlake was underage.
4. Timberlake was incredibly stoned when he was on Punk’d.
5. It actually prompted him to quit smoking for close to a year. He said, “I actually stopped smoking pot for nine to 10 months after that. I was so stoned. If you ask my friends, if they’re honest they would probably say that’s the only way to get me as dizzy as I was.”
6. The song “Rock Your Body” was written for Michael Jackson.
7. Fergie dated Timberlake when she was 23 and he was 16.
8. Timberlake’s mom became Ryan Gosling’s legal guardian during the filming of the Mickey Mouse Club because Gosling’s mom had to go back to Canada.
9. In 1997, NSYNC recorded an a capella version of “More Than a Feeling” and it’s actually pretty good.
10. Justin Timberlake works with a company to plant trees and plants in cities where his tour stops to offset the carbon footprint.
11. Justin Timberlake has an actual office at MySpace headquarters.
12. That’s because he co-owns MySpace.
13. He is quite good at signing his name.
14. Timberlake owns his own tequila brand called 901.
15. It’s called 901 because 9:01 p.m. is just when your evening is ending and the night is really beginning.
16. When Timberlake broke up with Britney, he would cry himself to sleep.
17. He briefly “dated” Emma Bunton aka Baby Spice.
18. Lou Pearlman managed both NSYNC and the Backstreet Boys and is now serving 25 years in jail for fraud.
19. Timberlake got the idea for the song “Gone” when Britney Spears went to the hair salon and didn’t return for hours.
20. His nickname when he was younger was “Pizza Face” because he had bad acne.
21. He’s not a frequent masturbator. This is what he told Rolling Stone: “Actually, I’m not a huge fan of it. I mean, it is what it is, a safe haven, there when you need it, and I don’t feel guilty about it. But I always like to do everything at its best, and that just seems like settling, doesn’t it?”
22. He won two Emmys for “Dick in a Box.”
23. Timberlake has two half brothers.
24. He was alive in the 1870s.
25. He is responsible for McDonald’s “I’m Lovin’ It” slogan.
26. All of the members of NSYNC (besides JC — wtf) have a flame tattoo that they got together.
27. He believes “some people are just better high.”
28. Justin Timberlake’s “package” was digitally altered in The Love Guru because it was too big.
29. In 2011, Timberlake spent the entire day unnoticed at San Diego Comic-Con dressed as Ernie from Sesame Street.
30. He will never find true happiness without Britney Spears by his side.