First things first: everything in Rewind will be old.
From the dinosaurs to medieval times, from the 1600s to the 1890s, from the 1920s, to 1963 and 1974 and the ’90s (obv), and more. It’s all fair game.
We’re here to remind you about stuff that happened in the past.
You can expect to see:
1. Pictures of Steve Urkel playing Rock N Jock basketball with Will Smith and Reggie Miller.
3. Leonardo DiCaprio’s 1960s doppelganger, Judy Zipper.
6. Your favorite websites before they were popular.
10. Old photos of dogs dressed as people.
19. Old Halloween photos that will haunt your dreams.
20. Ventriloquist dummies that will haunt your dreams.
22. ’90s stars communicating on Twitter.
24. Ke$ha’s 9th grade yearbook picture.
25. Burlesque photos from the 1890s.
28. Witty comebacks from historical figures, like this one between some random lady at the White House and Calvin Coolidge.
29. 1960s housewives on acid.
30. And as many…
32. …Justin Timberlake pictures…
33. …as we can find.
34. Oh, we’re also on the lookout for ’90s Ryan Gosling pinups, too.
- Greece voted "no" on sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. Its future in the eurozone is uncertain, and its creditors are unimpressed.
- The U.S. defeated Japan 5-2 in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup. It was the highest scoring final in the history of the tournament ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.