1. Step 1: Put on your lotus leaves.
This little Chinese boy wears lotus leaves to protect against hot weather on a street in Chaohu city.
6. Step 3: Make this noise.
10. Step 6: Visualize yourself hugging a huge block of ice.
19. Step 10: Channel this guy too.
21. Step 12: Ahhhhhhhhh, you just fell into a fountain and you don’t even care how dirty the water is.
24. Step 13: Last but certainly not least, imagine being stuck in a rainstorm with Ryan Gosling.
25. It’s chilly out.
26. The rain is cold.
27. You and Ryan embrace.
Oops. Sorry. I didn’t mean to heat you up again with these Ryan pics. I guess you have to look at this post all over again.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates will debate Saturday at 9 p.m. ET on CBS for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast on Saturday.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.