It was 2001….
2. JC had a mom-haircut.
3. Chris Kirkpatrick had gotten rid of his pineapple head in favor of red highlights.
4. Lance was “straight”.
5. Justin Timberlake wore “bling.”
6. And Joey Fatone couldn’t get off the couch.
Janet was the first artist honored for MTV’s “Icon” series, and *NSYNC had recorded their own music video for her song, “That’s The Way Love Goes.”
Their rendition was/still is awesome. I just wish they released a studio version!
9. And here are 3 gratuitous gifs of 2001-Justin Timberlake wiggling on a wall:
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing aircraft MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".