It was 2001….
2. JC had a mom-haircut.
3. Chris Kirkpatrick had gotten rid of his pineapple head in favor of red highlights.
4. Lance was “straight”.
5. Justin Timberlake wore “bling.”
6. And Joey Fatone couldn’t get off the couch.
Janet was the first artist honored for MTV’s “Icon” series, and *NSYNC had recorded their own music video for her song, “That’s The Way Love Goes.”
Their rendition was/still is awesome. I just wish they released a studio version!
9. And here are 3 gratuitous gifs of 2001-Justin Timberlake wiggling on a wall:
- Polls have officially closed in the Greek referendum. The country is deciding whether to accept sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds.
- The U.S. will face Japan in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.