It was 2001….
2. JC had a mom-haircut.
3. Chris Kirkpatrick had gotten rid of his pineapple head in favor of red highlights.
4. Lance was “straight”.
5. Justin Timberlake wore “bling.”
6. And Joey Fatone couldn’t get off the couch.
Janet was the first artist honored for MTV’s “Icon” series, and *NSYNC had recorded their own music video for her song, “That’s The Way Love Goes.”
Their rendition was/still is awesome. I just wish they released a studio version!
9. And here are 3 gratuitous gifs of 2001-Justin Timberlake wiggling on a wall:
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›
- President Obama is one vote away from sealing a historic nuclear deal with Iran after two Democratic senators backed the agreement. ›
- The fingerprints of the main suspect in last month's deadly Bangkok shrine blast match those found on bomb-making material, Thai police say. ›