1. This is Cooper.
From the parents:
3. Cooper’s parents made him this awesome Marty McFly “Back To The Future” costume for his 1st Halloween.
Here’s what they said about it:
It all started with a red puffy vest Cooper already had and a side comment from my husband about Marty McFly in late September. I’ve always loved Back to the Future, and love cars since I was little and grew up going to car shows with my Dad; what better way to tote my 1yr old son around on Halloween than in a transformed $25 Step2 push car I bought off of the kidsale alias at work? So, I spent a few weekends and nights in October recreating the iconic DeLorean with cardboard, tape, paint, and a little help with some EL lighting from my husband, Jeremy. The perfect costume for Cooper’s first Halloween!
7. And this is the finished product:
All photos taken from Cooper’s parents, Goines.
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- Venezuela is reporting hospitalizations and three deaths as the Zika virus, which is linked to birth defects, spreads.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.