1. This is Cooper.
From the parents:
3. Cooper’s parents made him this awesome Marty McFly “Back To The Future” costume for his 1st Halloween.
Here’s what they said about it:
It all started with a red puffy vest Cooper already had and a side comment from my husband about Marty McFly in late September. I’ve always loved Back to the Future, and love cars since I was little and grew up going to car shows with my Dad; what better way to tote my 1yr old son around on Halloween than in a transformed $25 Step2 push car I bought off of the kidsale alias at work? So, I spent a few weekends and nights in October recreating the iconic DeLorean with cardboard, tape, paint, and a little help with some EL lighting from my husband, Jeremy. The perfect costume for Cooper’s first Halloween!
7. And this is the finished product:
All photos taken from Cooper’s parents, Goines.
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.
- A pilot has broken the world records for longest solo flight and longest non-stop flight ever taken in a solar-powered airplane ?