1. At 2:50 p.m. on Monday April 15, pure evil exploded at the Boston Marathon finish line.
4. Normal, everyday people sprung into action.
11. And police officers reminded people that this is Boston. They would prevail.
30. That night, the Boston PD flexed their muscles.
31. They were basically the Avengers.
33. By nightfall, they got the suspect.
34. Naturally, everyone left their houses and partied in the streets.
38. The next day, an excited crowd showed up at Fenway.
- Voting is underway in New Hampshire, the second nominating contest of the U.S. 2016 presidential election 🇺🇸
- At least 9 people are dead and 150 others injured after two trains collided in Bavaria, Germany, local police say.
- The Pentagon has confirmed that North Korea successfully launched a satellite into orbit on Sunday night.