1. You had class with the same 20 kids for nearly a decade.
…until you developed a slight allergy to all things plaid.
3. You were trained to think tucking in your shirt is more important than math.
5. You have had to dress as an angel at some point in your life.
6. The name of this school doesn’t creep you out as much as it should.
7. You’ve never been hit by a ruler, but you’re still wary of nuns.
8. You’re pretty unfazed when threatened with eternal damnation.
9. You’ve been frequently reminded how much better Jesus is than you.
12. You only learned about one kind of sexual orientation.
14. But “Kindergarten Cop” taught you all you needed to know.
15. You’re still not 100% sure about the difference between outer space and the female anatomy.
16. You never found out the answers to these questions.
17. You think “Superstar” hits a little too close to home.
18. You know that dating is STRICTLY for those intent on marriage.
19. So it took a while to adjust to college.
21. You see nothing wrong with this.
23. You may even still complain about it pretty often.
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›