1. You had class with the same 20 kids for nearly a decade.
3. You were trained to think tucking in your shirt is more important than math.
6. The name of this school doesn’t creep you out as much as it should.
7. You’ve never been hit by a ruler, but you’re still wary of nuns.
8. You’re pretty unfazed when threatened with eternal damnation.
9. You’ve been frequently reminded how much better Jesus is than you.
14. But “Kindergarten Cop” taught you all you needed to know.
15. You’re still not 100% sure about the difference between outer space and the female anatomy.
18. You know that dating is STRICTLY for those intent on marriage.
Senior Editor, Former Owner of a '91 Buick Century
Here Are The Top Stories
- Three major U.S. airlines — Delta, American, and United — have banned the transport of big game trophies after the illegal killing of Cecil the lion in Zimbabwe.
- On August 4th, 2011, the death of Mark Duggan — an unarmed black man — at the hands of police officers in north London sparked nationwide riots.
- Two people were killed and at least 22 injured after a circus tent collapsed amid stormy weather Monday evening in New Hampshire.