1. You had class with the same 20 kids for nearly a decade.
3. You were trained to think tucking in your shirt is more important than math.
6. The name of this school doesn’t creep you out as much as it should.
7. You’ve never been hit by a ruler, but you’re still wary of nuns.
8. You’re pretty unfazed when threatened with eternal damnation.
9. You’ve been frequently reminded how much better Jesus is than you.
14. But “Kindergarten Cop” taught you all you needed to know.
15. You’re still not 100% sure about the difference between outer space and the female anatomy.
18. You know that dating is STRICTLY for those intent on marriage.
Senior Editor, Former Owner of a '91 Buick Century
Here Are The Top Stories
- The Taliban has appointed Mullah Akhtar Mansour as its new Afghan leader.
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday "very likely" belongs to the same type of aircraft as missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370.
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Uber drivers near the International Airport of Mexico City were pelted with rocks, sticks, eggs, and flour on Wednesday. Local authorities are investigating.