1. You had class with the same 20 kids for nearly a decade.
3. You were trained to think tucking in your shirt is more important than math.
6. The name of this school doesn’t creep you out as much as it should.
7. You’ve never been hit by a ruler, but you’re still wary of nuns.
8. You’re pretty unfazed when threatened with eternal damnation.
9. You’ve been frequently reminded how much better Jesus is than you.
14. But “Kindergarten Cop” taught you all you needed to know.
15. You’re still not 100% sure about the difference between outer space and the female anatomy.
18. You know that dating is STRICTLY for those intent on marriage.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece's bailout vote on Sunday could be very close, according to an opinion poll. Both sides are holding rallies today.
- Uber has suspended its low-cost UberPOP service in France following protests last week.
- After two previous missions failed, Russia's Progress rocket took off to resupply the International Space Station ?
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.