1. You had class with the same 20 kids for nearly a decade.
3. You were trained to think tucking in your shirt is more important than math.
6. The name of this school doesn’t creep you out as much as it should.
7. You’ve never been hit by a ruler, but you’re still wary of nuns.
8. You’re pretty unfazed when threatened with eternal damnation.
9. You’ve been frequently reminded how much better Jesus is than you.
14. But “Kindergarten Cop” taught you all you needed to know.
15. You’re still not 100% sure about the difference between outer space and the female anatomy.
18. You know that dating is STRICTLY for those intent on marriage.
Senior Editor, Former Owner of a '91 Buick Century
Here Are The Top Stories
- Radical UK preacher Anjem Choudary has been charged with encouraging support for ISIS, Scotland Yard said.
- Dozens of people have died after two passenger trains derailed within minutes of each other on a flooded bridge in central India.
- Fox News has announced the 10 Republican candidates who will participate in the first debate of the 2016 U.S. presidential race on Thursday.