2. You commonly refer to all of your friends by some variation of their last name.
They might as well not have had a first name, because you probably didn’t remember it anyway.
3. You remember how the mere sight of a girl sent the student body into a frenzy.
4. No one cared about what car you drove. You didn’t have to impress anyone.
7. You probably never had this class.
8. And you never really matured after sixth grade.
Or knew anything about the female anatomy for that matter.
9. It may be childish, and you feel bad now, but you know it’s your duty to ridicule teacher’s names mercilessly.
10. When your farts traveled across the room you owned up to it with pride.
To this day attempts to hold in your flatulence are futile.
13. Which is good since you were pretty delirious in the morning anyway.
15. It’s not a big deal or anything but you’re kind of THE authority on tying ties.
16. You got annoyed when the cool public school kids always asked, “How do you meet girls?”
18. Where you danced like this. Because you’re awesome and you know it.
Oooooh, yeah, get it!
20. You understand that high school sports aren’t simply important, but a matter of life or death.
23. You have a soft spot for every movie that depicts life at an all-boys school.
Even if none of them were remotely similar to your own experience.