1. Because the sunrise paints the sky brighter in St. Mark’s Square.
3. Because ice cream dreams of one day being as awesome as gelato.
4. Because the Spanish Steps are a decent place for a study break.
6. And cacio e pepe is basically the best tasting mac ‘n’ cheese in the world.
10. Because the Amalfi Coast is a spectacular place to spend the weekend…
12. Because you learn there are few things cooler than a classic Fiat…
18. Because every side street is the most charming thing you’ve ever seen…
22. Because walking around Firenze is like stepping into a time machine.
28. Because this is a midday snack.
36. Because St. Peter’s Basilica is genuinely awe-inspiring.
38. Because you’ll miss it every day from the moment you leave…
Here Are The Top Stories
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter has crashed in Colorado. Three people were injured, according to reports.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?