1. First off, if you had too much fun in college you need not apply.
2. Nearly every position requires a bare minimum 3.0 GPA.*
*Many require a minimum 3.5 GPA
3. And absolutely no use of illegal drugs in the past 12 months.
4. Still here? Wow, okay, now you just need to undergo an in-depth psychiatric evaluation…
6. Also, you can’t tell ANYONE you’re applying…
12. This Jason Bourne-type stuff a little too intense for you?
13. Well, you’re in luck because the CIA even makes their least exciting jobs seem life-changing…
Also Known As: Someone who helps you find books
16. Cost Estimator
Also Known As: Someone who determines how much to pay for stuff
17. Assistant Editor
Also Known As: Writer of company newsletter
18. Human Resources
Also Known As: Person you complain to about crap around the office.
20. So if you’re ready to sacrifice friends, family and any semblance of a normal life in order to help protect America, the CIA is anxiously awaiting your application.
Check out all these awesome job opportunities and more at CIA.gov