1. First off, if you had too much fun in college you need not apply.
2. Nearly every position requires a bare minimum 3.0 GPA.*
*Many require a minimum 3.5 GPA
3. And absolutely no use of illegal drugs in the past 12 months.
4. Still here? Wow, okay, now you just need to undergo an in-depth psychiatric evaluation…
6. Also, you can’t tell ANYONE you’re applying…
7. Now you might be ready for a totally badass career path…
12. This Jason Bourne-type stuff a little too intense for you?
13. Well, you’re in luck because the CIA even makes their least exciting jobs seem life-changing…
Also Known As: Someone who helps you find books
Also Known As: The lawyer’s bitch
16. Cost Estimator
Also Known As: Someone who determines how much to pay for stuff
17. Assistant Editor
Also Known As: Writer of company newsletter
18. Human Resources
Also Known As: Person you complain to about crap around the office.
20. So if you’re ready to sacrifice friends, family and any semblance of a normal life in order to help protect America, the CIA is anxiously awaiting your application.
Check out all these awesome job opportunities and more at CIA.gov
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›