This past weekend Charles Barkley played in the annual American Century Championship tournament at Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course. Barkley is a notoriously poor golfer, but fans go to see him play because you never know what to expect — a la Bill Murray. You could get an autograph, or a picture, or maybe a pile of hot, fresh lootcakes.
According witnesses with Twitter accounts, the Round Mound of Rebound spent the tournament handing out hundred dollar bills to anyone with a pulse.
5. If you were at the 7th green you got $100.
7. If you were a cute little kid you got $100.
9. And if he liked your dress you got $200.
And what did he do as an encore? He attended Ray Allen’s birthday party and spoke the body’s sensual language of love with your mom.
h/t Busted Coverage
- After almost a week, Brussels lowered its terror threat level to 3, the nation's second-highest. One of the suspected Paris attackers remains at large. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- Adele's record-breaking album "25" has now sold more than 3 million copies in the U.S. ›