Someone always makes a fool of themselves, don’t let that fool be you!
2. Because THIS is not what they meant by “festive attire.”
3. Be careful when drinking with the boss.
See what I did there?
4. Because alcohol is not a reason to tell him how you REALLY feel.
5. Don’t get handsy with co-workers.
6. This is not a good time to reveal your drug habits.
7. If you CAN’T dance. Don’t dance.
If you CAN dance. By all means go to town.
11. Find the bathroom. Not the stairwell or nearest potted plant.
12. Don’t get caught making out in the storage closet.
It’s totally cliche.
15. Bringing an inflatable sex doll isn’t funny, bro.
16. This is not an acceptable way to laugh…
17. There’s no need for double fisting, it’s an open bar.
22. You’ll regret it when the picture is posted everywhere in the office.
Just pray these people aren’t throwing your party.
- President Obama said that he was "deeply disturbed" by the video showing the police shooting of black teenager Laquan McDonald in Chicago. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›