2. DON’T crash into a police car, while under the influence, merely a month later.
3. DO pay the ticket, and possibly reflect on your blunder.
Because we all know public embarrassment can be a slippery slope.
4. DON’T get lilac colored hair.
5. DON’T plead your innocence in a tweet to Barack Obama.
6. DON’T get charged with MULTIPLE hit and run accidents in a five-month span.
7. DO delete your Twitter account.
For the 2nd time in as many years.
8. DO try and stay out of the public eye.
Because only a fool would be so reckless with their public image, right?
9. DON’T smoke weed and eat tacos in front of the paparazzi…
Get high, laugh and giggle all you want, just do it at home.
10. DON’T spend two bizarre hours alone in a West Hollywood dressing room.
11. DON’T continue to drive with suspended liscense.
12. DON’T act like no one can see you.
14. DON’T humblebrag about being a millionaire.
Reminding people you’re young and incredibly wealthy isn’t always the smartest move.
15. DON’T spend 30 unresponsive minutes locked in a bakery bathroom.
16. DO heed your own movie character’s advise.
17. DON’T reactivate your Twitter account.
It’s a terrible decision for herself, but great for the rest of us.
19. DO remember to bring the dancing lobsters to court.
- The death penalty should still be considered for Colorado theater shooter James Holmes, a jury decided.
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.