4. When you realize your buddy isn’t nearly as big of an idiot as he used to be now that he’s a dad.
He’s actually almost respectable.
6. The ending of Father Of The Bride.
Roommate: “Dude, what are you watching?!”
You: “NOTHING!” sniffle. “I thought you were going out tonight?”
7. Those Action Movie Kid videos Dreamworks animator Daniel Hashimoto makes of his son.
9. That stupid John Mayer song.
“I’ll be good to my daughters, John,” you blubber as you blow your nose. “I promise.”
11. Fathers and sons playing catch.
13. Seeing little kids sitting on their dad’s shoulders.
It’s impossible not to fantasize about having one on your shoulders too.
15. Realizing that all the celebrities you crush on are moms.
16. When someone says you’ll make a good father one day.
You try to play it off, but you love it.
17. Cuddling with your dog.
Outwardly you make fun of people who call their dog their baby, but inwardly…
21. Unexpectedly getting the feels in the middle of World War Z.
“What the hell, Brad? This was supposed to be about zombies. ZOMBIES!”
23. Seeing someone you admire really nailing the whole dad thing.
25. Stumbling across a daddy-daughter dance.
It’s almost too cute to handle if she’s standing on her dad’s shoes.
26. Lastly, seeing your significant other holding someone’s baby…
And thinking, “What if?”