1. Toronto Raptors’ Landry Fields hits the mop guy.
“This isn’t funny,” says the mop guy’s mom and no one else in the world.
4. Tyson Fury punches himself in the face.
I wonder how the judges scored that one.
6. 31-year-old Pedro Martinez throws down 72-year-old Don Zimmer.
Yet another example of baseball’s rampant elder abuse problem.
7. The Texas Tech Bell Ringer did this.
No, “bell ringer” is not a euphemism.
8. Chad Qualls wipes out on a pickoff throw to first.
Don’t worry, Chad. That’s the kind of thing that only happens once in a career.
9. Chad Qualls the very next season:
Er, make that twice.
10. Texans’ Danieal Manning botches interception.
Manning once again proves the old adage, “It’s easier to catch a ball with your hands than your crotch.”
11. Matt Holliday helps home run ball into the stands.
12. This ball boy gets nailed in the side of the head.
Did you know that ball boys donate their time for free?
13. Melky Cabrera throws the ball behind himself.
Melky sure has lost a lot of strength since he stopped using performance enhancing drugs.
16. Oswaldo Arcia attempts to catch a ball with his face.
17. Dwyane Wade attempts dunk and fails miserably.
He can’t even blame it on being tired… it’s barely four minutes into the game.
18. DeSean Jackson accidentally downs ball at first yard line.
In DeSean’s head this was going to be way, way cooler.
21. DeSagana Diop air-balls a free throw.
The seven-footer’s career free throw percentage is just .467, but even that seems high after watching this.
22. Wizard’s Nick Young misses a layup spectacularly.
This was Nick’s first game playing with a no-gravity ball.