1. When Esther Honig sent an unaltered photo of herself to Photoshop experts around the world, she told them: “Make me beautiful.”
BuzzFeedYellow / Via youtube.com
2. The results she received reveal dramatically diverse standards of beauty around the world.
BuzzFeed Yellow / Via youtube.com
In The News Today
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald have won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›
- Russia is reportedly preparing to send ground troops to aid Syria's campaign against rebel forces. ›
- Grace Lee Boggs, Detroit activist and civil rights pioneer, has died at the age of 100, according to the Boggs Center. ›